Thursday, May 26, 2011

A gift from Bangkok

Hi! Love to see you all again.

Recently I received a gift from my little sister from her trip to Bangkok. It's a small frame of little metal ornaments.  All four of them.




 A cute elephant, Siamese believe elephant with trunk upward brings good luck!

 A yacht for smooth sailing


Another cute elephant 


 A dragon symbol of wisdom, strength and a good feng shui ornament 
to place at the left wing of the house


Hmm... where to put???  Living room...




 Stair case...


 A little side attractions...these are some frame up 
I did when I just moved in.. the picture printout
from home printer and paste on a scrap book paper



 At last...I remember the two frames I got from
a charity buy.  I remove the pictures, keep only the frames
and the glass panels... paste the little frames onto
the glass with glue gun....


There!  All done... Hope all the luck and prosperity 
are on their way to my lovely home!!!




Love always,
PC


Sharing this treasure with

The Shabby Nest


5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful way to feature the tiny frames, PC! They really look special with this presentation.

    I love the yacht ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet gift she brought you!! They are lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be extra sure to stop by my blog to vote for the winner of the Best in Show award this week! I think you'll be happy to see which blogger was nominated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute little lucky pictures! They look great in those bigger white frames!

    I just stopped by to let you know that I featured your faux mirror mosaic on my round tuit post this week!
    Round Tuit 51
    Thanks again for linking up! Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so beautiful!! Thanks for participating in my Teacup Treasure Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!