Monday, July 25, 2011

Tomato Sardine fry Rice Noodles (Vermicelli)

Hi!  You know I don't really cook well...but like Jojo said "All living things need food, water, shelter, to be pretty,  (Oops..not just pretty...have to have some PINK too.. this one is from Mei Mei! ) and PLAY !PLAY! PLAY!

So...err where am I...Oh yes..food and cooking.   I love cooking, but honestly I am sort of lazy to do it, anyway the most important reason I COOK (yes, have to emphasis a bit...cooking is a BIG thing to do - for me!)  is because... In such a modern world nowadays, where you have have whatever you may need if you have the money... BUT, IT'S STILL VERY HARD TO GET SOME GOOD HEALTHY SIMPLE NO MSG FOOD  for your baby, toddler, child, kid .... Here, friendly kid's meal is hard to find.  The Kid's Meal is actually Adult Meal in smaller serving size (Example : Drumstick for Adults and Drummet for kids!!??)

So, instead of went out to hunt for a simple lunch...I rather cook.  Here another Mei Mei and Jojo favorite recipe..It's my favorite too as it's very easy to prepare!

Tomato Sardine fry Rice Noodles (Vermicelli)

You will need :-



Method :-

Seasoning :-


Serve....


Enjoy!

and

thanks for stop by


Love

PC



Mei Mei and Jojo are packing up this to below parties:-
come and join us too!

Cookin' for my CaptainAnything Related