Friday, July 1, 2011

Finally......I have BUTTON!

Yeah! I am so proud to have my MeiJo's JOY button...at last.  Thanks to Oikology 101!  This blog is a study in all things for the modern SAHM, written by an opera singer turned corporate climber turned stay-at-home mama!  How interesting!







For those who not yet have your button, do drop by the blog.   The instructions are quite simple and easy to understand.  I get my done in 5 minutes!  Serious!


During hunting for blog's button tutorial...I also came across a very generous site which offer some many beautiful stuffs like background, template, banner, buttons and animations for FREE!!!Check out "The Cutest Blog on the Block".  




Have 
a nice day

and 

Do Make
something
GOOD
today!!!

Smiles

PC


2 comments:

  1. Hi, PC! I love your new design, and the button is great! Thanks for the tip, I should visit both of those places and explore, because I am not computer savvy at all. Adorable sidebar pictures of your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Michelle L.Thanks! Let me know if you have trouble with the button, or simply mail me your picture and I'll made it for you!Love always!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!