Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Busy...in the kitchen

After married for 12 years... this is the first time ...I make Chinese New Year snack!  Yes...I know...what a shame!  But everyone have their first time right?  Better be late than never!

This snack I'm about to show you is my favorite...only favorite during Chinese New Year and the main ingredient can only available during this time of the year.  It's Arrowhead or more commonly known as "Ngaku" here in Malaysia among the Chinese, Indians or Malays! And this is what it look like...


I 'borrow' this picture from "Table for 2 or more"  I misplace mine somewhere else...

The instruction is so simple, you just need to peel the skin and slice it onto the hot oil!
Deep fry for a minute or two and done!
You can get more details instruction from my sifu - Wendy in above link...
And this is my result Arrowhead chips!


Yum! Yum!  Have a bite?

Oh dear...another 5 days before Chinese New Year...
Gotta go...

Clean
Organize
Shop

Love
PC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!