Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jojo and Pinterest...

Hi!
I'm fully busy with the Chinese New Year preparation...
Just now my hubby just called...
He want me to buy some paint ...he want to repaint some parts of the house...
Oh dear!  When will my CNY to do list ever done?

As for the time being...
Maybe I'll share with you some of Jojo's project
Jojo's is so into Pinterest lately...
This is one of the pin she loves
She plan to do this with Mei Mei...
but sometimes ... the 'plan' and the 'actual' may be quite errr...errr...
scroll down and check for yourself... 

Pinned Image

Hmmm......
Jojo : "Mei Mei... your hands are too short!"

Guess..Mei Mei pay more attention to the camera than to her big sister!


Love

PC
Mei Mei
Jojo

2 comments:

  1. Hee! The picture is so cute - Mei Mei is doing her best, and I can really see the heart shape in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughters did a pretty good job, I think :) Lovely photo! Hope you have a great Chinese New Year PC! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!