Monday, August 27, 2012

Finding pleasure in daily routine...

If you were wondering where I've been...

Well, I'm still here...

Yes, I'm 100% here in front of the screen...

Everyday...er..or..maybe not everyday...

But, I'm here as often as I can.

Why I stop publish my DIY project?

No, I didn't stop.

It just I didn't 'make' anything

that worth to share ...not yet.

And... cook, wash, clean, nag as usual...

But, yesterday..something 'different' happened...

I called it a 'SIGN'.

My dear niece found this when she was helping to prepare some beansprout for lunch...



A beansprout with two ends and curl into a heart shape!

And immediately 'tickle' a smile into everyone heart!

And I remember my recent pleasure founds too...

Such as below little things that happened few days ago...

# Monday...found 10 dollar from an old jeans pocket when I was packing it for recycle centre.
Yeah!Feel like strike a lottery!

# Tuesday morning... A kind bread man returned some changes to me that contain some new notes.  (It's a new launch ringgit note...still very rare to get...Mei Mei love them!)

# Wednesday ... We planned to go to the library, but not knowing it was close for Muslim Hari Raya...
but due to that... we came a cross a nice ice-cream stall opposite the building and have some good time tasting some new flavor there!

# Thursday ...Start a new 'boring' morning, drying the laundry at the back of the house...
A cute kitten dropped  by from no where...Mei Mei and Jojo have a "Super Fun Meow" morning!

# Friday..Bring Mei Mei to Penang only aquarium..I have been there since I was a kid...
I don't really know what to expect...
The entry fee for adult is RM5 and RM2 for kid.
I gave the ticket counter RM10...(Me + Jojo + Mei Mei)
He returned RM5 (free for the kids!)  Yeah! Save RM 4!!!

Yes....You can call all these are common little things.  And happened every day!  On everyone too!
But, it could be a little blessing too...Jojo consider them as "Lucky"!
I consider them as a way...God answer my prayers!


And remind me to find JOY and little EXCITEMENT in my ordinary SAHM Life!


How are you today?
How were you yesterday?

Wherever you are...
Wish you happy day, everyday...

Love
PC

1 comment:

  1. Lots of tiny lucky stars falling into your life...what I love most is how you share them and brighten the people around you. Sorry to sound sentimental, but you are a joy to read. Come back more often just to tell us little things like this! (I should not lecture - I'm feeling guilty for disappearing, too - no posts for weeks. But I feel that a little break will be good for my creativity.)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!