Hi! Now...here the 'weird-fun-craft'...for you and your kids this summer! Yes, a colorful summer's bangle!!!
What you will need...
1. A PVC tube...the one you use for your aquarium will do...not the PVC hose in the garden...unless the bangle is for an elephant..who knows?
2. A skewer...or wire.. or whatever thin ..long and hard enough!
3. Some yarn...or rags..ribbons...any some pieces of rags things will do!
4. Some oil..(now..this is the weird part...why oil for bangle?)
5. Yup...that's about all.... so, if you happened to have all above on hands..this can be a $0-fun project!
1. Cut your yarns...rags..ribbons...into small pieces.
2. Push in bit by bit into the PVC tube. You will have something like this.
3. No..no..no...not yet done...the messy fun part is just to begin....Now, drip in some oil..cooking oil...olive oil...I don't care... as long as it's clear and clean. See the color of the yarn...rags..clothes turn so vibrant and some sort of glass like way! It makes the bangle look so glass like! Let the oil absorb slowly...this may take some times...I leave it for hours!
5. Now let's admire what a beautiful bangle you have made!
Thanks for having patient with
my long explanation
it's actually very simple
Have a nice day
Let's bring it to party