Some more beads? Necklace? Bracelets? No....those are my 'new' bra straps! Like it? Why not make you yourself today!
1. Basically you need some length of stretchable nylon string. The thickness of the string will depends on the beads you want to use. (But not too thin or it may broken easily...)
2. Some beads and ribbons or long strips of clothes which you feel comfortable to have it tie behind your neck on summer day. I'll say something silky or rags from wore t-shirt will do well.
1. Remove the bra straps from your bra or if you have some old bra straps around that will be a better idea...keep the 'ring' thing and the 'S' thing, they might be useful for this project or your next project after you see below....
2. Use the nylon string and string in some beads according to the pattern you like. I share with you two pattern I think that can go well with whatever attire you may wear...day look or night look!
3. Pattern A ... Just follow along with the picture.
|Cut about 35 cm of nylon string, fold half to create a loop|
and tie onto the 'S' hook
|String in the beads|
|Same as above but on reverse side|
|The length of the bead is up to your preference... you may need|
to measure the length between your bra to the back of your neck.
|Fix an 'O' ring at the end|
|Now string the Left and Right strap's 'O' Ring using a ribbon or|
strip of clothes and tight a knot - this ribbon is to allow you
to adjust the length of the beads straps.
|Now...this is just a sample to show you the outcome of|
the two different patterns, both side suppose to be the same.
And now, let's show off what we just made...
Just stitch on some beads right onto your current bra straps or add some rhinestones too! Now, wouldn't it be too bad not to show of your bra straps?
Hey! Come join me party with the new bra straps at below parties...