I was pleasantly surprised to find that I have been nominated for the versatile blogger award by Isa from The M Chart ! I can't tell you how nice it feels to be recognized and acknowledged! Thank you so much, Isa!
Isa is from Portugal, she is an English teacher and she is all green, crafty and creative! She cooks, she crafts and she make Lavender soap too! Do check out her site about the crafts she did, her beautiful little daughter and her life journey.
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are: Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post. Share 7 things about yourself. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
I have been sharing so many things about me when receiving the Butterfly Award and The Irresistibly Sweet Awards....So, what else should I share here...Hmmm....I'm not try to be secretive ...just not sure if you are ready for the information I am just about to share...
What about 7 signs that tell you how seriously "THRIFTY' I really am?
1. I never buy a single dustbin / garbage liner so far...I reuse all the poly bags from the breads..the snacks..whatever packaging that comes together with the merchandise when I purchased them. Or sometimes, I use newspaper bag instead.
2. I bring my own bottled water when I go out for dinning. I prefer to spend on the food rather than on the drink.
3. On hot weather night...I would switch on the air conditioner not lower than 25 degree Celsius for an hour or two and switch it off to save the electricity bill.
4. Mentioned about electricity bill, recently I started to remove all the plugs from the sockets when them are sitting unuse. Yes, eliminating "standby"electricity loss could save at less 10% of your bills. You should really copy this!
6. I try to walk as much as possible when going places. For longer journey, I'll choose motorcycle instead of car (when I'm not bringing the kids together), because motorcycle consume less fuel.
7. I don't recall when was the last time I buy conditioner for my hair, not that I don't care for them...I use Aloe Vera juice instead since I happened to plant a few in my balcony. You should really it, it make my hair feel so light and shining!
Blogs and make the world go round!
15 great blogs for you to explore ...
#2. The Coastal View
#5. JoséBianca's Warenhuis!
#6. bhoomplay's blog