Friday, June 1, 2012

What inspired me???

I'm so sorry for not posting for such a long time...
I miss you all very much,
but Jojo and Mei Mei are having a short school holiday
and we are busy with so many things...

I have so many crafts and DIY projects on hand
but none is complete...

maybe I should share with you
some of the things that inspired me lately...

Yup...this is in my to do list...
I just love the color and the pom-poms



And this slipper is a creation from Thailand...
It's remind me of the song
"The green grass grow round and round..."
and it's in my "must have" list


And this is one of Jojo's to do list...
It's school holiday...
she can have all her finger nails painted
but she going to add some rainbow too!



I know this is too luxury...
but I still want one...I mean DIY one!
Impossible?  Just wait for the tutorial!


I never thought putting
dozens of snap clips on your head would
looks so pretty...


Now, I don't wear earring often...
but I do like collect or DIY cute one
and this is one of those that caught my heart...


I love lace...
but lace for eye lash...
would you???


or maybe eye shadow???


Have a great weekend...

Love

PC


4 comments:

  1. I really liked the rist band and the shoes. Can't wait for the tutorials. Come see me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meijo.

    Miss you too.
    Your ideas always great, I enjoy a lot all your DIY.

    Have a nice day

    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some interesting ideas there PC! Enjoy your holidays with your girls - and I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous crafts soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read you again! Missed you & your girls. Love the "inspiration" pic.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!