Friday, January 3, 2014

Melaka River Side - Night view

This post is part 2 of my recent trip to Melaka during Christmas Holiday.

While my girls enjoy their bedtimes stories....actually is my parents in law 'old times' stories,
me and my hubby sneak out to have a walk by the Melaka river bank.

Melaka is a small place...not in measurement...but all the excitement
of sight seeing, food, leisure, shopping are all closely situated side by side...
What I mean is all the 'happenings' are just side by side the Melaka river.

So, never worry about renting a car while travelling in Melaka...
most of the exciting places can be reach by walking...or you may consider bicycle.
There are lots of guest house which offer bicycles renting service.

Here are some photos I managed to take during the walk.



The hotel by the river side

The hotel pool side

The hotel's fountain

The rotating tower.
You may take a ride up the tower for city view.
 

Yup..Hard Rock cafe is just beside.


Most of the building beside the river were converting into
guest house, pub and cafe.
You can enjoy a romantic candle light dinner here.


These are trishaw...(tricycle) can be rent by hourly...
but rather costly...RM20/ hour. max passenger 2 pax.
 

I'll be posting the day view of the river side view when
the whole family taking a river cruise trip on the next morning.

Cheers
PC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!