Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The best and cheapest therapy for pressure ...

As you can see...
I 'lost' and 'loose' again...
(lost from blogging...loose , get beaten by pressure from life)

Life is so blue and the pressure is
getting from bad to worst.


The problem I have is nothing different from any
mom and wife and daughter in the world...

As a mom... there are so many things I want to teach my kids,
but sometimes... they have to make they own mistakes...
which repeated my mistake...in order to grow and understand.
and I can only “wait and see"
This is pretty sad!

As a wife
We must always give and take
and most of the time
We just keep giving and
forgot about our worth.

As a daughter...
We started to feel and see
what our mom told us when we were young
but we are too busy to bother...
Now, we are old...and our parents even older...
We turn into them and they turn into..."someone else"!

Today
I have a small chat with Jojo's classmate's mom...
We don't really know each other
and we never talk before

It's all started with a weak smile
and within seconds
we talked like we have known for years...

Telling each others our frustration and problems
begin with the kids and their school works
and soon into family and life.

The chat last for 20 minutes
but
after that

It's seem "lift away" my frustration and problems...
I feel so "light" in my heart like never before
All my "heart weight" seems gone...

Not because I figure out how to solve my problems...
But sometimes
It just "delightful"...
just to find out...
there are someone just like yourself...
out there...
or every where...
not too far...
by your side...

Don't you think?

When you are blue...
Just talk to someone!
It's really work!


Love
PC

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my lovely PC! I'm glad you had a chance to talk deeply with a sympathetic ear. It does help so much! p.s. don't forget we, your readers, can be a good sympathetic ear as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so true!! I've had that same experience with other mums at my daughter's school. I agree - it helps so much to find someone else to say - 'yes, me too!!' You're not alone, and thanks for sharing on here too! Made me feel better too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there is a Mom out there that doesn't have the same feelings from time to time. Glad you were able to talk with someone else to lighten your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments...drop a line so I can visit your blog too!